Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You can't win em all.

One person showed up to craft tonight but she decided not to stay, as nobody else showed... Girls, I'll give you a break, I know everyone has a busy schedule right now... And it's my fault too. I've been slack on the promoting lately.

Needless to say, it was actually a blessing in disguise... I had to read for Sociology and post for my Business law class and so I was able to come home and get that done.

We're doing the same craft again next week but I will post a new picture with the block I made. It turned out really well! I'm excited! AND I already have the craft for the next week too... duct tape wallets!

PS Just wanted to give Cathy a shout out and tell her thank you for the super cool birdcage she dropped off at the store... I mentioned that I wanted some for a window display and she remembered. It was so thoughtful! Make sure to check the window soon... I'm excited!
THANKS CATHY!

No comments: